cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcoscia
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot access J.P. Morgan website to dispute a charge

The J.P. Morgan website will not allow me to log in and dispute a charge on my card, how do I dispute it?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dcoscia there should be a phone number on the back of the card you can call. Give that at try. The only way to dispute a charge is by contacting the card issuer.

Also, their website should have a Contact Us option, even if you aren't signed in to it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DCassell220
Routine Member - Level 2

My company also uses JP Morgan as our company card provider and I am the Administrator of that program as well as our Travel (Concur) program.  I do NOT set up each cardholder with an account/access to the JP Morgan card management system as they do not need it; all credit card transactions import into Concur and they "process" them there.  If one of my cardholders needs to dispute a transaction then they can call in using the phone # on the back of their card as @KevinD mentioned below, or they can contact me as the Card Program Admin and I can either call in the dispute request for them, or I can log in online and complete the request on their account.  The cardholder does have to provide backup / details for the dispute to explain why it's being disputed, what steps they've taken with the merchant to resolve it, the dates of the attempts, who you spoke with, etc.  

Debbie Cassell