Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Varssof
New Member - Level 1

Can't submit any expense report for unknown reasons

Hi to you all,

Since I started working in my company, I can't submit any expense report 

Every time I try, this error message appears : "Action: Please delete the existing report and create new expense report."

I deleted all existing reports ans created new expense reports and nothing ... the same error appears.

Can anybody help me 😞

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Varssof Hello!  I was able to login and see your reports and see what you are referring to.  I'm showing that your company has a lot of audit rules set up with this exception message.  I am going to suggest reaching out to your SAP Concur Admin to have them help you with this.  Looks like it depends on what Legal Entity you are in, so you will want to confirm that you are in the correct one and should be able to submit reports.  I will send you a private message with contact info!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.