cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSL
New Member - Level 1

Can a user delegate the approval role to another approved who already in workflow

Can a user delegate the approval role to another approved who already in workflow

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@SSL Hello!  Thanks for reaching out to the SAP Concur Community.  I am not sure I am clear on your request.  Are you asking if a report that is already in the approval process can be forwarded to another approver?  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

I can say that if someone submitted the report, they cannot be an approver at any point in the process.  Not sure if a 1st approver or auditor can be the delegate for the approving mgr.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SSL If I'm reading this correctly, why would someone delegate an approval to someone who will already be approving the report? Could you provide the business case/scenario for us, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.