cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amitliin
Occasional Member - Level 2

Can a SAP Certified Consultant enroll for Concur Professional Certification course and exam?

Hi Experts,

I am a SAP Certified Consultant with more than 14 years of experience in ECC and Successfactors. My present client is shortly going live with Concur Expenses and they need an inhouse expert in concur to drive changes in concur once it is gone live. I have been advised to take up Concur Professional Certification training course and exam. However, when I see this link they mentioned  "Certification is not available to 3rd party consultant companies or individuals."  Not sure, whether this means a 3rd party Vendor serving a client cannot take course / exam? 

I am certified SAP SuccessFactors consultant and SAP provided me access to client resources when they have approval from client to do so. Is it a different process for Concur Certified Professional?

Also, how easy or difficult it will be for a SAP professional to take up Concur Expenses Course and pass the certification exam thereafter. Please advise. Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
TrishW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi there

I can speak to this from what I have seen and experienced.  I have been in SAP config for over 25 years and I know how SAP will allocate access as per the clients request. 

Although SAP owns Concur, they operate totally different.   Concur will only deal with their client direct. The cost of the exam / expenses course is billed directly to the client via their agreed billing system.  They do not deal with 3rd party consultants.

Course

I have done the advanced expense configuration course which allows you to have config access to your company (the client that they bill) .  The access is granted is attached to your company's email address.  Therefore there is no mobility to move from company to company after completing this  4 day course .  Please note that this course gives you full  access to expenses but is  limited on the request side (eg - you can not change or view workflows for requests).

Exam

The exam gives you the ability to take the access with you anywhere you go.  From observation of a work acquaintance who is also experienced in SAP and SF Config.  The exam can be quite difficult as it covers all the different "modules" in Concur including the ones that the company that you consult for - may not have purchased. 

Basically the only way you can take the course / exam is if the company you are consulting for will pay for it in their account.  The  course is around $2500 and the exam cost $1000 a try and you only get 3 attempts at it.

I hope I have answered your questions

amitliin
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you so much for your reply and relevant information Trish. It is very helpful!

Kailash
Routine Member - Level 1

i have done recently and finished, you send me mail privately i will help you for this

Sophiamiaa
Occasional Member - Level 1

I Prepared my SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2021 C_THR84_2105 Exam within 3 days with the help of Pdfcerts Updated SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2021 C_THR84_2105 Practice Test Material. On the Final Exam Day, I Easily Attempted All questions and I Got Success in SAP C_THR84_2105 exam the First Attempt.

Download Full Practice Exam Material Here: https://www.pdfcerts.com/sap/c-thr84-2105-exam-questions.html