cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zk7dm77
Occasional Member - Level 1

CONCUR PROBLEMS

THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH CONCUR, FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS IT HAS BEEN EXTREMELY SLOW, IT TAKES A VERY LONG TIME TO DO ANYTHING. I ALSO SEEM TO HAVE LOST THE EXPENSES TAB, I ONLY HAVE THE TRAVEL ONE. THIS IS QUITE URGENT, AS I HAVE A LOT OF EXPENSES TO PROCESS. YOUR HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. MANY THANKS
2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @zk7dm77 

I would generally first consult this source... https://open.concur.com/?data-center=pscc

specific to your question I don't see the system was down recently, so my best suggestion would be to consult within your company reference person managing the Concur system who eventually could escalate to Concur directly. It could be even a reasons of clearing the browsing history from your computer or general slowing down of your system network.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zk7dm77 for issues regarding the loss of the Expense tab, log into SAP Concur and check the Company Notes section. Usually that is where you can find contact information for help with issues. If there isn't contact information there, work with your direct manager. Normally I would look up someone in your site to contact, but for some reason I cannot access your site. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.