ColleenSchad
Occasional Member - Level 2

CONCUR DOWN AND EXPERIENCING ISSUES - INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

EXPERIENCING ISSUES AND OUTAGES ONGOING ALL MORNING

1 Solution
Solution
cybrett

Same - Connecticut. US2 tab on open.concur.com shows an issue but not the North American data center where we are located. Unsure why this isn't updated.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Solution
cybrett

Same - Connecticut. US2 tab on open.concur.com shows an issue but not the North American data center where we are located. Unsure why this isn't updated.

As of 12:49 PM E.S.T (Michigan), still not working.

Concur Down 12-05-2022.jpg

ajsheely
New Member - Level 1

This is affecting us also, in Colorado. I don't know why it says everything is okay, when it's not. You can't even log in.

at45275

Same - Illinois. I am able to sign in but it will not let me access anything but my main home landing page. I can't even access the support drop down to open a ticket.

JenV

Same issue. I reached out to our Acct rep and he confirmed there's an issue on Concur side which the Concur team is working to resolve. Also mentioned that our organization is on US2 which is for the AWS data center. If you've been migrated to AWS, use the US2 tab.

cybrett

Ahh that was confusing because it still said North America on the bottom when you logged in but in the URL said US2.concursolutions.com

JenV

Concur Account rep also said the issue is widespread and being treated with High priority. Their team is working with urgency to correct.

bcarrollsyska
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAME: NEW YORK, NY - 100% OUTAGE FOR ALL FEATURES. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MONTH-END CLOSE!!

Marigrace

We are having the same issue with my organization and I have users all over the nation complaining about this outage. It always happens at our month end processing. SO FRUSTRATING!!

larasmith
Occasional Member - Level 3

These outages seem to now be happening same time every month. SAP needs to evaluate their processing power and invest in upgrades if necessary.

JenV

We're back in. Hope you all are as well. BTW - if you can't log a ticket with Concur Support because the Concur site is down, you can call in and have them log the case for you.

SAP Concur Client Support:

Expense Support 877-901-4960

TeresaE

We were having the same problem here in VA. I called the Support number as I could not log a ticket. Our system is back up now but I have not received an e-mail from support indicating the issue is resolved. I hope the system is now stable.

Bobby_S

Has anyone heard what the issue was? I didn't even see that they acknowledged there was an outage except on the log in page. 

There doesn't seem to have been any kind of root cause explainer on what happened.