cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoannaKateC
Occasional Member - Level 2

Best Practice to purge employees

Hello, 

We have implemented a Concur Expense project and now we´re getting ready for the Go live. I understand that as part of a cutover, we would need to purge the test employees. However, there are a few test employees but they were not marked as "Test User" upon creation. Is there a way to mark them so they will be included in the purge list? 

Thank you in advance!

Best regards, 

Kate

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoannaKateC I believe only Test Users can be purged. I'm confirming with a colleague though to get a 100% accurate answer. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoannaKateC I believe only Test Users can be purged. I'm confirming with a colleague though to get a 100% accurate answer. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoannaKateC is this go live for a net new SAP Concur customer? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
JoannaKateC
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello @KevinD, thank you so much for your help!

This is for a customer going live. We already had a meeting as well with the Technical Solution and he clarified the process with regards to the purge. I would also want to share this link of this very good presentation from Jam page containing detailed deployment process. https://jam4.sapjam.com/groups/tWjsZAMTsAvcnRcP9F5M5G/documents/thupFfChGODvNsa3erLaUE/slide_viewer