cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agpayal
Occasional Member - Level 1

Bank information not updated still

Hello,

I've updated my bank details 8 days back but it is still not reflecting clearly in the concur portal. I tried submitting a report but it says the bank information is not entered. Could you please help me here?

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@agpayal hello there. You aren't the first at your company to come across this issue. 

Since your company has you enter your bank information through an internal portal, we won't have any way to check on this. When you enter it through the internal portal, it will eventually feed over to SAP Concur. So, this is not an SAP Concur issue, it is something I suggest you speak with your manager about. They may have some experience with this situation. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
agpayal
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can someone please help me here? Thanks!

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@agpayal hello there. You aren't the first at your company to come across this issue. 

Since your company has you enter your bank information through an internal portal, we won't have any way to check on this. When you enter it through the internal portal, it will eventually feed over to SAP Concur. So, this is not an SAP Concur issue, it is something I suggest you speak with your manager about. They may have some experience with this situation. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.