cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mazurkib
New Member - Level 1

Bank information-filed is not appearing

When I look into the help field to show me, how to enter the bank information for myself, the field just isn't there. 

I follow the steps Profile > Profile Settings > Bank Information but the Bank information field just isn't listed under the Expense Settings.

What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mazurkib Bank Information does not appear for everyone. There are a couple of factors for it to be available to you:

1. Your company is using our Expense Pay feature.

2. The Employee Group you have been assigned by your system administrator has Expense Pay assigned to it. 

If both of these conditions are not met, you won't see Bank Information. 

I looked at your company's site and did not see any indication that the Expense Pay feature was configured. I recommend reaching out to your direct manager to find out if you need to enter bank information and if so, where it is done. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Slimon123
New Member - Level 1

Hi, Bank Information does not appear for me either as an option under Expense settings.  What should I do to verify my banking information for expense reimbursements?  Thank you.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Slimon123 Bank Information doesn't appear for everyone that uses SAP Concur. It depends on at least two things:

1. Your company must be using our Expense Pay service.

2. You must be set up to be reimbursed by the Expense Pay service. 

So, other people from your company have asked this question. Your company doesn't have you enter your bank information into SAP Concur. You use some sort of internal site to enter your bank details, which then feeds to SAP Concur. Speak with your manager as they should know where you should enter your bank information. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.