cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricearoni
Occasional Member - Level 1

Baggage Fee Vendor

I have been using SAP Concur Expense and Travel for 10+ years.  Recently SAP Concur Expense was upgraded.  I am attempting to submit Baggage Fees.  Each time that I try to choose a Vendor (required field), I cannot get anything to take.  In the past, it would be the name of the airline, so we (2 other expense report users) have tried every variable, but nothing is populating to use.  So, we just back out of the baggage fee expense and just create an incidental charge.  Is this something that our company will need to work on to self-populate the baggage fee vendor field?

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @ricearoni ,

It will help if you can add a screenshot.

Given your description, it seems like there is list or an external API call used to fetch the list of vendors that the user can use for data input. It is possible that the list was cleared or the connection was broken during the update. I would suggest creating a support case to address this.

Best regards,
Rohan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ricearoni try just typing in the full name of the vendor in the field and saving. I just did it in your profile and it worked. 🙂

I did some digging and the Baggage Fees expense type is not associated to a vendor list, so the set up isn't quite right. For now, you can do what I suggest above.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.