cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HunterJD
Occasional Member - Level 1

BYOD Reimbursement

I am having issues with submitting a BYOD report. When I fill out the information and click on submit, a alert pops up saying SPEEA employees are not eligible for reimbursement under the BYOD program. The problem is I'm not a SPEEA employee. How or where do I change that in my profile?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HunterJD Your site administrator will need to update this on your profile. Sounds like you were incorrectly set up. Site Administrators are usually people in either the Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR departments.

Also, when you sign in to SAP Concur, if there is a Company Notes section on the home screen, look in there for links, email addresses or phone numbers that you can contact for help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HunterJD Your site administrator will need to update this on your profile. Sounds like you were incorrectly set up. Site Administrators are usually people in either the Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR departments.

Also, when you sign in to SAP Concur, if there is a Company Notes section on the home screen, look in there for links, email addresses or phone numbers that you can contact for help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
HunterJD
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin. I was able to get the situation fixed by reaching out to HR.