cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shaney88
Occasional Member - Level 1

Available expenses not showing in studio

I am trying to add Unassigned Credit Card Transactions on an expense report that I am populating in  Query studio. I can not find this in the studio. I am able to pull all other expenses submitted and non submitted but unable to add “available expenses” / “unassigned expenses” on employees profile on the same report.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shaney88 because you have expenses sitting on a report these are considered assigned transactions. These will not allow unassigned transactions to appear on your query. You would need to build a Union so your report can include both unassigned and assigned transactions.

Query Studio does not have the capability of creating a report with a Union, you would need access to Report (formerly called Report Studio). Does your company have the Business Intelligence option?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
shaney88
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, no we would only have a basic reporting platform. What would be best to pull ALL expenses that include submitted and expenses that are still remaining on an employees profile? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shaney88 I should clarify my last response a bit. If you have the data item Report Name, then unassigned transactions will not display because there wouldn't yet be a relationship between the unassigned transactions and a report. If you are looking to see just company card transactions, you can go into the Credit Card folder in the data warehouse and add the items shown in my screenshot. As you can see, there are both Unassigned and Assigned Transactions. This will at least tell you who they belong to and if it is on a report or not.

KevinD_0-1718043270688.png

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.