cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lvonwahlde
Occasional Member - Level 1

Auto Itemization for hotel expenses

Has anyone used the function that allows Concur to scan hotel itineraries and auto-populate the itemizations with information for the lodging expense? And if so, how did you do this? I reached out to Concur and was informed there was some setup that needed to be done in Concur, but we would also need to reach out to our bank in order to be able to receive folio data from any expenses on our company cards.  Any experience would be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lvonwahlde activating E-receipts or using ExpenseIt will auto-itemize hotel expenses. 

I believe what you were told was about the rich data (Level 3 Data) option for credit cards. I think E-Receipts and ExpenseIt are easier options. However, ExpenseIt is a paid service and E-Receipts must be turned on. It looks like your site does have the option for users to turn on E-Receipts. 

Users just need to go to their Travel profile where they entered their credit card information. They can use the edit option to activate E-Receipts for the card they have entered. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.