cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevco
Occasional Member - Level 2

Audit returns one invoice- even though putting through others that EXACTLY the same.

I put in 9 invoices yesterday.  One has been returned stating that it does not match the expense type - the only issue with this is it is EXACTLY the same type of invoice I put in with EXACTLY the same expense type.  I have just resubmitted - and hope someone with glasses looks at it properly this time.  I stick by my assertion that the audit is a complete and utter waste of time, it is something just to give someone a job to do - and often doing it poorly.  

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stevco hopefully it goes through this time. If not, I would add a comment telling the auditor to look at your other report that has the exact same amount, expense type and receipt. 

As a suggestion for you to take back to your company, ask them if it would be possible to bypass the Concur Audit for reports under a certain amount. Couldn't hurt to ask and in my opinion, small amount reports do not need that level of auditing. I'm sure you would agree. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Stevco
Occasional Member - Level 2

I completely agree - but this Greene King.  I do have huge issues with the audit process as it so often goes wrong and it is always the fault of the auditor - and for small businesses like myself - their mistakes hold up me being paid so it has a huge knock on effect because the level of accuracy from these auditors is very low