cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwulfdeit
Occasional Member - Level 3

Audit Rules: Average daily attendee costs across multiple expense type

Hi Community,

I got a requirement from one of our sites that they want to track the daily limit for reimbursed meals.
Travelers are getting reimbursed for meals up to a daily limit of $60 and they are mostly using the company credit cards, IBCP model.

Now it happens that the guys travelling together are having a joint lunch and they are are paying their meals with one credit card.

Of course we can ask them only to pay for their own expenses but I am looking forward to an audit which tracks the "average daily attendee costs across multiple expense type".
I am experienced with basic audit rules like "Average Cost per Attendee" and "Amount-Daily Total" but I am currently struggling to bring them together - if this is possible at all?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Robert 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rwulfdeit see my reply in the Admin Group.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rwulfdeit
Occasional Member - Level 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rwulfdeit see my reply in the Admin Group.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.