cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
probconcsol
Occasional Member - Level 1

Audit Rule - comment required

Dear all

I would like to modify the audit rule created in Concur by default - Receipt Image Required - Entry Level and include one more rule, everytime when the status of receipt is No Receipt and field comment is not fulfilled the error should appear, however, if the status remains No Receipt but field comment is fulfilled the error should not be visible. I was trying to include that but even with the comment the error still appears. Anybody knows how to modify that audit rule?

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@probconcsol Hello!  Can you attach a screenshot of what your rule looks like now?  That will help me to make sure I give you the correct info!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@probconcsol I would recommend creating your own rule and not try to modify the existing rule. The reason I say this is because the existing rule looks to see if a receipt is required, which is based off of a receipt handling rule that is created. 

I think it would be easier to disable the rule, then create a new rule that says if Entry Has Receipt Equals No and Receipt Status Equals No and Comment is Blank, then the rule would fire. However, if a user enters a comment, that would nullify the rule and it would be allowed.

Just something to consider.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.