cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hideh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Attendees disappear

We have two expense category, "Meals - Staff" and "Entertainment - Staff", which both require you to list the attendees. When I correct an expense claim that has listed as "Meals - Staff" to "Entertainment - Staff", the attendees disappear.

I am using the Edge browser for approving expenses. If I log out and log back in, it doesn't make any difference. I end up losing the attendees forever.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks,

Hideh

5 REPLIES 5
AWall
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Are you making this correction as a user or as an expense report approver?  If you are the user, make sure you correct the expense type before you add the attendees.  If you are the approver, best practice is to send the report back to the user to make the corrections.

Hideh

I am the final finance approver. In the above event, I made a note of attendees and tried to add them after I changed the Expense Category but it didn't allow me. Your solution is a workaround but sometimes there isn't enough time to start over as the claimant will not be paid soon.

AWall
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Your site may need a configuration change to allow Processor to add attendees to an expense.  I would recommend opening a case, if you are an authorized support contact with SAP Concur.  If you aren't, you could bring this to the attention of your internal Concur Admin so they could do it for you.

MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

Hi, Hiden. 
It is my experience that when you change the expense type after adding the attendee, the attendees will disappear. Recently, I had to change expense types in the processor and learn the hard way.  So, I get a screenshot of the attendees or create a group before changing the expense type.  Luckily, the attendees are saved in the favorite which will make it easy to recall. 

I hope this helps.

Maria Steen
Hideh

Hi MSTEEN

Thank you for your reply. I did try to add them myself but it didn't let me. 

Kind Regards,

Hideh