cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aisljoyn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Attendee Field Error

Multiple staff are experiencing issues when trying change their attendee field status on an expense.

They are able to go into the attendee field and select their status as 'travelling' or 'non travelling' however once they press save the status does not save and an alert remains that they cannot submit their expense without entering an attendee field status.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aisljoyn Hello there. You will be happy to know that I've found out what the issue is. It has to do with the setup of the Attendee Detail form. Your site has two fields for Status. The wrong field is being used on the Attendee Detail form and that is what is causing the issue. You will need to submit a Support Ticket to Concur to get this fixed. I've provided a couple of screenshots that you can provide to Concur to help them know the issue. 

Please let me know when this gets resolved. 

Status_Field.pngStatus_Field_2.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @aisljoyn 

my assumption would be that is a individual company set up about the attendees type (Traveling/not Traveling) most likely for some tax related matters.

Are you the administrator of the system within the company? In your case, I would reach out to who was involved with implementation and with screenshots showing the problem you are having. Or open a ticket with concur solution if they are not able to find a fixing. I am including also the Community Manager of this forum who may address you @KevinD 

Please inform us about the outcome. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aisljoyn Hello there. You will be happy to know that I've found out what the issue is. It has to do with the setup of the Attendee Detail form. Your site has two fields for Status. The wrong field is being used on the Attendee Detail form and that is what is causing the issue. You will need to submit a Support Ticket to Concur to get this fixed. I've provided a couple of screenshots that you can provide to Concur to help them know the issue. 

Please let me know when this gets resolved. 

Status_Field.pngStatus_Field_2.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aisljoyn

Thanks Kevin, I will raise a ticket.

Johnny_truong

Hi Team, how do you go with the issue? As Im facing the same issue. Any setting that available now on Concur so I can fix it myself ? Thank you very much

@Johnny_truong because this is Forms and Fields related, you would only have access to make the changes if you have completed our Advanced Configuration training. If you have not completed this training, then you would need to submit a support ticket to SAP Concur Support.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Johnny_truong

Hi KevinD, 

Thank you very much for your quick response. I'm Concur administrator for our company, which mean I can make changes on setting. is that enough power to fix the above problem with Attendee status ? at the moment, I just hidden them so people can lodge their claims on their mobile app. When you mention Advanced Configuration training, may I know what it would be and if Im in Australia, is it available ? and how can I get it? any differences after taking that course? and if my Concur authority will be upgraded after that ? Thank you very much.

@Johnny_truong the Advanced Configuration training gives you unrestricted access, which is needed for what you want to do. 

Send an email to: training@concur.com to inquire about the Advanced Configuration class. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey