cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Albanian89
Occasional Member - Level 1

Attendee Expense Notifications?

Hello all,

I am a risks and controls professional and will soon be performing a review of travel and expenses at my company. One risk I’ve envisioned is folks listing attendees to meals (that weren’t there) as a means to spread out the costs of meals or entertainment below company policy. Currently our concur expenses are set up where if you have an expense with attendees, you must search for one of our employees and then add them to the expense.

I was wondering if Concur provides the ability to notify any and all employees who have been added as an attendee to a meal/entertainment expense. As such a feature would likely deter individuals from erroneously adding attendees that weren’t there for fear of someone who wasn’t there being notified and escalating.

thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Albanian89 very interesting question as I see the dilemma you have. Unfortunately, the notifications via email reminders do not have a condition that looks to see if the user was added as an attendee. I'll ask some colleagues if there is some option available for this, but I've yet to see it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Albanian89
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for looking into it Kevin! I figure it would be a really nice feature (if it exists in one way or another) to deter some low level inappropriate behaviors and could probably apply to companies of all sizes!