cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wigman
New Member - Level 1

Attaching a travel pre-approval email

I am a new user and am working on my first expense report. I keep getting this alert at the top of the page; 

"If neither one-day travel nor by air, please link an approved ‘Travel Request’ to this report or attach a travel pre-approval email in this report."

I can't fine where to attach it. I click on the "View" link at the end of this message and it displays the Report Header, but I don't seen anywhere to attach the pre-approval. Help please.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wigman Looks like you haven't created a request. You will need to do this first, submit it, then have it approved. Once approved, you can attach to your expense report. 

Log in to SAP Concur and click Request at the top of the screen to get your Travel Request (trip pre-approval) started and completed.

Once your request is approved, open your expense report and do the following;

Click Report Details, then from the drop down select Manage Requests. This will open a new window. You will see your approved pre-approval. Select the little checkbox, then click Add. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wigman Looks like you haven't created a request. You will need to do this first, submit it, then have it approved. Once approved, you can attach to your expense report. 

Log in to SAP Concur and click Request at the top of the screen to get your Travel Request (trip pre-approval) started and completed.

Once your request is approved, open your expense report and do the following;

Click Report Details, then from the drop down select Manage Requests. This will open a new window. You will see your approved pre-approval. Select the little checkbox, then click Add. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Elizabeth2
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue. When I click on Manage Requests and Add, there are no requests to choose from.