cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmaslak21
Occasional Member - Level 2

Attaching Receipts

When I go to create a report for a terminated employee, I try to upload a standard pdf receipt that we use when the employee does not have any receipts in their profile but I keep getting an error message.  Any reason why this is happening all of a sudden?  I've been using the same receipt for 15 years now...

9 REPLIES 9
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bmaslak21 Hello!  Well that doesn't sound good.  Just for fun, can you try clearing your cache and cookies, and then close the browser and start a new browser session?  Also you can try a using a different browser altogether.  

Let us know if that does anything!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bmaslak21

@MelanieT  Hi Melanie.  I just tried clearing cache and cookies and went to a different browser but got the same result.  Any other ideas by chance?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bmaslak21 could you send me a private message with the name of this employee, please? I'd like to see what the error is. Also, you said any image file you try to upload to the entry from your computer is erroring out, correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KimMc

It is happening to me today also.  Trying to attach a PDF receipt for terminated employees and get message failed to upload.  

KimMc

Cleared cache and tried different browser, get same error message.  PDF file size does not exceed max. 

bmaslak21

@MelanieT  The only time I can attach a receipt is if the employee already has a receipt in their "Available Receipts" que.  Other than that, nothing can be uploaded.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bmaslak21 and @KimMc I am reaching out to our imaging team to see if they know of any issues happening today. I will update you once I hear back. 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
KimMc

@MelanieT and @bmaslak21 I did some testing and it appears that the issue happens only when you are acting as another user (proxy), I had others test and they got the same failure to upload error 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@KimMc and @bmaslak21  I heard back and there is an event for this.  It is if a Delegate or Proxy tries to add a receipt it will give an error.  I would suggest creating a Support case and they will be able to link it to the event for you. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen