cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justin_smith2
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approver change

I recently submitted last month's expense report, pending approval.  The approver sent it back stating that another team member is the approver.  Who is responsible for submitting a request to change approvers?  There was change in the facility accounting controllers (final approver.)  Do I initiate the request to update the approver name or how is this resolved?  Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@justin_smith2 the person who sent it back could have technically approved and forwarded to the appropriate approver. However, since they did not, you will need to initiate the request for an approver change. You will not be able to change your approver, so your company's SAP Concur site administrator will need to do it. I have a name for you to contact. I'll send it here on the community in a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
SamReynolds

hello, can you please also send me these details. thank you

justin_smith2

Thanks for the help @KevinD 

JMaxwell

Hello Kevin, I have the same issue. Please can you send me the details my SAP concur expense admin so I can change my approver.

lemaysr3

Hi Kevin, I'm also having a similar issue. I started a new job within the same company and I have an expense report that needs to go to my previous  boss, but my approver has already been changed to my new supervisor. Do you know the contact for my company's admin?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all. I'm not sure why my notifications didn't inform me of the additional postings on this thread, but if you still have an issue with your approver and need your site admin contact info, please private message me here on the Community.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lwestfall

Who is my site admin?

btkumara

Hello,I recently submitted last travel report, pending approval.  However it gose to a deferent professor in my department.I wated to change Default approver for my expense reports.  Who is responsible for submitting a request to change approvers?   Do I initiate the request to update the approver name or how is this resolved?  could you please help me on this. Thanks

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@btkumara Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. This is something that your Concur Administrator can help you with. I will send you a private message with contact information. I hope that this helps. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
glennjosephf

Hello, I had travelled to Denmark on a business trip for 2 weeks. Later, I had moved to another project before raising the claim. Now, I have submitted my expense claim for the above mentioned travel. The approval has gone to my previous RM who is not approving my claim.

Now my Current RM is Ashwani Malik (51317983)

Request you to please update my current RM to Ashwani Malik (51317983) in the Approval Flow so that he can approve my claim. I had a discussion with him and he is OK.

glennjosephf_2-1710523511345.png