cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nathannchan
New Member - Level 1

Approved & In Accounting Review

I submitted an expense 8 days ago, It has been approved by my manager and is now in accounting review, how long does it take to be reimbursed?

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

For this, you will have to reach out to your Concur Administrator since it is based on your company's set up and how many processors you have. If you do not know who your Concur Admin is, I would suggest starting with your supervisor or finance. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nathannchan Hello there. I would love to be able to give you a concrete answer to this question, but because your Finance department handles final approvals and reimbursement, that is where you should be directing your question. Here on the Community we have no way of knowing what your company's time frame is for giving Accounting approval and reimbursing expenses. I would recommend speaking with your direct manager to see if they know the answer or can direct you to someone at your company. Any time frame you receive here on the Community would be purely speculation and a guesstimate at best, unfortunately.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.