cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
njaisw39
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approved / Holding payment

Hi , 

I have submitted my claim on 13th June 2021 , my claim got approved but it is showing Holding payment, in payment status please guide me what can be done to resolve this.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@njaisw39 I don't know any time frames for your company. I don't think you need to delete or recall the claim. I think once the hard copy receipt is received, the team that processes reports will mark your report as Receipts Received and it will move to payment. I don't know how long that will take, unfortunately. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
njaisw39

Hi @KevinD , thanks for checking , it seems like you might get details from njaisw39@in.ibm.com.
 I submitted the claim on 13th June but it gives a date for 9th June.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@njaisw39 I was able to find the report in question. Payment Holds are due to missing receipts. I looked in your site and there is a Payment Hold setup named Hard Copy Receipts Always Required. From what I can see, it appears the policy you selected when you created the expense report is one where both hard copy receipts and image receipts are required when there expenses that require receipts. That's what it looks like to me. I would suggest talking to your manager about this. This issue can only be resolved internally. Your manager should know what you should do or who to contact.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
njaisw39

Thanks @KevinD for checking that , I was also looking that , their seems to be one expense under Medical expenses (Travel related) is required for hard copy. I have sent the original receipt via post to that address mentioned in transmittance report, I just wanted to know what will be the TAT for that ? or is it possible to delete/recall the claim and that would be recreated from user end.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@njaisw39 I don't know any time frames for your company. I don't think you need to delete or recall the claim. I think once the hard copy receipt is received, the team that processes reports will mark your report as Receipts Received and it will move to payment. I don't know how long that will take, unfortunately. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
njaisw39

Thanks @KevinD , it was very helpful.