cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meganmayse
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approval Workflow

I am completely new to Concur with no training from the previous employee.  I know we have an approval chain set up for approving expense reports but I need to see how it is currently set up.  Does anyone know where I can find this?  I have and expense report for $32K.  It's been approved by 4 people and now going to our CEO.  Our CEO should not be seeing that at this level and I have no idea why he's getting it.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@meganmayse What is the name of the report?

Also, I see you have a workflow with five approval steps. So, it is possible that the report hasn't been approved by someone with that high of an approval limit, so it is now sitting with the CEO due to their level of approval limit. I looked and see that most approvers have a limit of $24,999, so that might explain why the CEO needs to approve.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
meganmayse
Occasional Member - Level 1

can you show me how this approval workflow is set up or where I can find it? It doesn't seem to be matching our delegation of authority matrix. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@meganmayse it is accessed by clicking Home>Expense.

KevinD_0-1703785790666.png

This will take you to the Expense Admin screen. From here, select Workflows at the bottom of the list on the left-hand side. This will show you a list of your workflows. Select the Workflow, then click Modify to see how it is configured.

Keep in mind that the ability to view workflows will not be available to you if you do not have full site access permissions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.