cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmcnaughton
Occasional Member - Level 1

App only has payment type "pending credit card transaction"-users can't submit rpts w cash

I am on the Professional platform and this problem persists.  Concur help told us to have the users turn off Expense Assistant, but that no longer works either.  It is only a problem on the app.  Desktop works fine.  If an employee creates an expense in the app, the only option for payment time is pending credit card transaction, even if that employee is not assigned a card.  This prevents and employee from submitting the report until they can open up a web browser version.  

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bmcnaughton I've posted your questions internally to our mobile team. From what I saw in your site, this shouldn't be happening so it is either a "glitch" or some setting that might need to be changed. I'll let you know what I hear back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bmcnaughton can you send me a private message with the first and last name of one of the users experiencing this issue, please?

Click on my username (KevinD). You should see a blue Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.