cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaagamie
Occasional Member - Level 1

Amazon SAP Concur

I have been locked out of my SAP Concur account.  
I can't reset my password because Amazon has its own an administrator and I have no idea how to contact him/her.
Can anyone assist?

How in the world do I get in touch with the administrator?

Anyone?

14 REPLIES 14
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kaagamie Not sure if you were able to get this resolved or not. I'm sending you a private message with two names of people you can try reaching out to at your company to see if you can get help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kaagamie

Thank you Kevin!
I reached out and am able to login to SAP Concur, but am still having issues with the mobile app.
I will be reaching out again for assistance with the app.

Thank you again!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kaagamie glad to hear you were able to log in. I hope the mobile app issue gets resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
allysger
New Member - Level 1

May I get some assistance with this as well? I need to be able to have the company admin link my corporate card to my concur account.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@allysger sent you a private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Aprevatte11

can I get some help with this as well please

@Aprevatte11 sending you a private message with a name of someone you can reach out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Candido98

can I get some help with this as well please

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Candido98 are you locked out of your SAP Concur Account or are you just having issues getting signed in?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Prabhakar
New Member - Level 1

Can I get some help with this too please?

zasdera

I guess you're a lucky pal you've successfully reached someone to assist you with your issue. I've been in your shoes, and unfortunately, I couldn't reach for any administrator/ client support, so I've registered with another account. By the way, I've recently get shipped this brand-new Smart Scale (https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Smart-Body-Scale-Black/dp/B08XYX8RDR/), but I got the wrong color. I'm wondering if there is any possibility for me not to change it but cancel the delivery and get my money back? I'd be grateful for your advice!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zasdera hello there. Did you post an issue here on the Community? I'm pretty good at going through all the new postings. Did you maybe comment on a someone's thread that had a similar issue?

I could help you know who to contact in the future, but your email isn't your work email and I couldn't find the company based on the company name you provided. If you provide either of these, I could find your company and let you know who to contact. Feel free to send me a private message so you don't post the information publicly. Click my username (KevinD) then use the Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
wellsge

@KevinD I've been recently locked out of my Amazon Concur as well. Would you be able to provide me the POC to regain access? Thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wellsge check your private messages. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey