cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaagamie
Occasional Member - Level 1

Amazon SAP Concur

I have been locked out of my SAP Concur account.  
I can't reset my password because Amazon has its own an administrator and I have no idea how to contact him/her.
Can anyone assist?

How in the world do I get in touch with the administrator?

Anyone?

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kaagamie Not sure if you were able to get this resolved or not. I'm sending you a private message with two names of people you can try reaching out to at your company to see if you can get help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kaagamie

Thank you Kevin!
I reached out and am able to login to SAP Concur, but am still having issues with the mobile app.
I will be reaching out again for assistance with the app.

Thank you again!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kaagamie glad to hear you were able to log in. I hope the mobile app issue gets resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Aprevatte11

can I get some help with this as well please

@Aprevatte11 sending you a private message with a name of someone you can reach out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Prabhakar
New Member - Level 1

Can I get some help with this too please?