cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marsackjm
Occasional Member - Level 1

Already submitted expense report and paid, but no ability to delete transaction

Hello,

I submitted an expense report and used a company card to ship something. The expense report had a receipt, was approved, and paid. The transaction took roughly 2 weeks to show up in Concur though. How do I get rid of it since it's already been paid? 

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marsackjm Add it to your next expense report and use the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox to mark it as personal since it has already been paid. 

Usually, there are only two ways to get card transactions out of your Available Expenses:

1. Submit them on an expense report.

2. Have your company card administrator "hide" them from your view.

In some rare cases, our customers allow their employees to delete card transactions, but I would say from my experience, only about 10% or less of customers allow this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marsackjm Add it to your next expense report and use the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox to mark it as personal since it has already been paid. 

Usually, there are only two ways to get card transactions out of your Available Expenses:

1. Submit them on an expense report.

2. Have your company card administrator "hide" them from your view.

In some rare cases, our customers allow their employees to delete card transactions, but I would say from my experience, only about 10% or less of customers allow this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
marsackjm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Yeah, I assumed the "delete" option was a long-shot, but it was not intuitive what exactly the work around was. Thanks so much for providing two different pathways too. This was very helpful!

johnz0

Hi Kevin,
It's great to know there's a way to remove already paid expenses from my SAP concur "available expenses".

I have not got the instructions above to work however.

What I tried was to create a new expense report: 

already paid-dec2021

and marked as Non-Billable in the claim header.
But every transaction in the claim is marked as "This expense may be a duplicate of the following expense". And it is 100% correct that the transaction duplicates the one it has discovered.
In this situation, my training indicates I should not submit the claim. Therefore, do I simply leave it in SAP concur as an unsubmitted claim?