cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

'Allocation' Feature not Available

Anyone could help me how to activate 'allocation' feature on my concur expenses? and where to find the concur administrator? Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear User,

i am not sure i completely understand your question so I go by options.

1- If you are only a Concur user, and you do not see the feature for allocating a cost, you have to contact your Company Concur administrator, generally it shows listed also on the T&E policy or ask within Disbursement/accounting department which I am sure they will re-direct to the right person. Please know that your desire to include allocation will impact the whole company and not only your system.

2- if you are a Concur administrator, and for some specific expenses would like to include the option to allocate the cost, open a ticket within Concur support. I would suggest before going ahead to discuss with the head of your department or Finance to know if there are any added value to make allocations, as in many cases could be not consistent with the costs.

Kind regards

Alessandro

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Alessandro- I am Concur user and Allocation feature is disabled. thank you for your advice.

Warm regards- Raishal