cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NicoleG
New Member - Level 1

Alert of flight expense with receipt

I've booked 170+ guest travel bookings through concur.  My expense report has alerts for each of them but all the receipts were uploaded and a company PCard was used for EACH transaction.  I'm not sure how to remove the alert so I can submit my report. 

thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NicoleG if you could take a screenshot of the alert, I will be able to better assist you. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NicoleG
New Member - Level 1

This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method.

Payment type is "pending card transaction" AND it's from JULY.  Not sure how to insert a photo on here!  Thanks for helping. 

tpalms81
New Member - Level 2

Having this same issue. 

This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method.

Only have "pending card transaction" and "out of pocket" for drop down options. My personal amex is on file attach to my profile but is not populating at all under card transactions

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tpalms81 your personal AMEX would fall under the Out of Pocket payment type. Although your AMEX is on your profile, that is for travel booking purposes, not expense reporting.

You will need to use the Out of Pocket payment type for these items.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.