cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eshillingford
Occasional Member - Level 3

Airline travel report - That show booked both in and out of Concur

Is there a way to get a report that shows all travel booking both in concur and outside of concur?

3 REPLIES 3
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Eshillingford There is a Travel Report called User Concur Travel History Report that shows the booking source of a Travel Reservation.  Here are the steps to get that report but you must have the Travel Report permissions to be able to do so.  If you do not, please check with your Concur Admin. 

To check the booking source of a travel reservation showing in Concur, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Home> Travel Reports or Reporting> Travel Report
  2. Select User Concur Travel History
  3. Search the user information 
  4. Check the Booking Source column

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Eshillingford
Occasional Member - Level 3

@TriciaW There are reports where employees have airline tickets that were booked directly with the airline online. Is there a way to capture these? I have a report i Pull for last year base on your instruction above and the Booking Source only have "concur and Agent". Please advise.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eshillingford you might want to consider using Cognos (Intelligence Reporting) for this. I just did a quick look and there is a Booking Source data item that should show all the possible booking options.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.