cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devinderpals
Occasional Member - Level 1

Airfare Expenses

I am using Concur to file my Visa Expenses. Under Expense report I see Expense Type "Airfare ..." and If I select that there is a mandatory field "Trip ID". I do not know how to get the trip ID, This expense was done before joining Google. According to my understanding, I can provide Trip ID only If Google helped me to book the Air Tickets from their portal or resources. But I booked these flight tickets at my own expense now reimbursing it. Please help me if any other expense type I need to select?

I can be reachable at +48532437503 anytime to discuss this in detail.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@devinderpals your best option is to ask your direct manager about how this should be handled. You are correct, the Trip ID would be generated if you booked in Concur Travel. 

Maybe ask your manager if you can use a different expense type or just see if you can enter something in the Trip ID field to satisfy the required field. The system might take it. Then use the Comment field to explain the situation. 

Before doing this, you should get approval from your manager. I am only offering an option and am not able to give you permission to do this, so it should be cleared by someone at your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@devinderpals your best option is to ask your direct manager about how this should be handled. You are correct, the Trip ID would be generated if you booked in Concur Travel. 

Maybe ask your manager if you can use a different expense type or just see if you can enter something in the Trip ID field to satisfy the required field. The system might take it. Then use the Comment field to explain the situation. 

Before doing this, you should get approval from your manager. I am only offering an option and am not able to give you permission to do this, so it should be cleared by someone at your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.