cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GraceF
Occasional Member - Level 2

Adding reimbursement banking info - Concur Admin or delegate, not the user

We use Expense Pay to reimburse users for their out-of-pocket (or "cash" transactions as concur calls it) and users add their bank information in their profile. I could have sworn that i heard at the conference in Vegas a few weeks ago that there was now capability for admins to add banking information to a profile--is this correct? We are setting up concur profiles for some of our board members and we have the acct and routing # of the bank they want their reimbursement to go to. It would be so much easier if we could manually add this as opposed to sending them directions on how to go in and update it themselves. Anyone have any ideas or info on this?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GraceF banking information can be added technically by an admin through an employee import, not directly to the user's Banking Information screen. Proxies and Delegates cannot do this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GraceF banking information can be added technically by an admin through an employee import, not directly to the user's Banking Information screen. Proxies and Delegates cannot do this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
GraceF

perfect! thanks for the response!

GraceF

@KevinD Could you point me to where i can find more information on doing an employee import? we have a very small company and so as the Concur Expense Admin, I've only ever managed employee records manually, never through an import. Thanks!

GraceF

Actually i think i figured it out!

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

I've been using Concur for quite some time, having Concur Pay always, and the banking has always been the user's responsibility to input.  This would be for security as you would need their information to enter, and then how to do dispose of that info?  

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nancyagfa I thought the same thing as well, but then I was told an import could be used. I also realized that many companies use direct deposit for paychecks, which requires the employee to provide their employer with banking information. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

Our company does not assume that the employee wants the deposit in the same account as the paycheck direct deposit.  Many have separate accounts for work reimbursements.  Our system also does not allow for any uploads of info from Payroll into Concur.  The info we use comes from a database to a specific form to be uploaded, but certain info is deemed to be private and cannot be accessed.  

Nancy Murray
Agfa