cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjg
Occasional Member - Level 2

Adding a new company credit card

Hi, 

One of our users has received a new company credit card, how would i go about linking this to his account? 

Thanks, 

Sarah 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sjg often the card is automatically assigned when the user begins using the card. So, it is possible when you do your search, the account may show as Assigned. Just letting you know this could happen. Otherwise, @rberlth steps will get you the result you are looking for. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
rberlth
Occasional Member - Level 3

@sjg I assume you are an admin and have the data feed between your credit card supplier and Concur activated already. If so, go to "Administration - Company - Tools". Then choose "Company Card" and click on tab "Manage accounts". Search for the user's name while showing only all indiviual cards. Click on the card feed shown and then click Assign. Chose the user's Concur profile. Done.

sjg

Great, thanks for your help @rberlth 🙂

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sjg often the card is automatically assigned when the user begins using the card. So, it is possible when you do your search, the account may show as Assigned. Just letting you know this could happen. Otherwise, @rberlth steps will get you the result you are looking for. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
csilv296
New Member - Level 1

I am not seeing the tab to add new credit card on the concur system in my profile

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@csilv296 Some questions for you so I'm clear on exactly what you are needing to do.

1. Are you trying to add a credit card to be able to do your travel bookings? If so, is this card a personal or company card?

2. Are you trying to add this card for expense reporting purposes? 

3. Are you trying to add a card for both travel bookings and expense reporting?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sjg

Thank you @KevinD 

anniegray31
Occasional Member - Level 1

Good morning. I do not have a company card however I will be traveling and need to have the company card applied to my account. I work for the SC Johnson account in Sturtevant, Wi. Who do I contact to get this information? 

@anniegray31 hello there. What do you plan on purchasing with the company card?

There isn't one all-encompassing card that employees get assigned to use. Many company use what is called a Ghost Card, but it is used specifically to purchase Airfare and Hotel. The system is set up that when a user books a flight or reserves a hotel, the Ghost Card is used automatically that way the user doesn't have to worry about reconciling those expenses. However, all other travel related expenses the user incurs would either go on their assigned company card or their personal card.

That is why I'm asking about what you plan on purchasing with the company card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey