cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kim48
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding a cost center

Hi.  How do I add a cost center that isn't in the list of options?  Not one of my options is in my state.  I need to cross charge two invoices.  I tried to do it manually, but it reverted to my cost center.  All help is appreciated.  Thank you.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kim48 the choices in the drop down must be added by your company's internal SAP Concur site administrator. These are usually people in Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR. I would try contacting them to start. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
sainaik
Occasional Member - Level 2

In Concur 1 employee can have only 1 company code and 1 Cost center and that would be considered as their default Concur profile. Cost Center field in concur is always pre-populated with information and system doesn’t allow the employees to change the default values. 

However, if the expense line needs to be allocated to a separate Cost Center, employee may need to reach out to their local finance to understand the process to split the bill portions to a different company code or another business entity's cost center. This can be handled through manual intercompany invoice process.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kim48 the choices in the drop down must be added by your company's internal SAP Concur site administrator. These are usually people in Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR. I would try contacting them to start. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kim48
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you!