cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kingtin
New Member - Level 1

Adding a Bank Account

I am having trouble adding a bank account for reimbursement. Ive looked up where to do it i the help section and it is says 'Profile > Profile Settings > Bank Information', but i dont have that option in my settings, there is no bank information tab or link for me to click on. are there any work arounds for this? 

13 REPLIES 13
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kingtin the reason you aren't seeing the bank account option is because you have not been assigned Expense Pay as your reimbursement method. Your site administrator will need to assign this to you on your profile. So, until they assign it, you will not be able to add your bank information. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
johamilt
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I have the banking info tab available to me, but when I click on it, all the fields are locked. It will not allow me to add and save my banking info.

Thanks for your help!

Jonathan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johamilt please send me a private message with your last name and your company name. I will go in and look at your profile to see what is happening. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
johamilt
New Member - Level 1

Done! Thank you!

leahg
Occasional Member - Level 1

@johamilt wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I have the banking info tab available to me, but when I click on it, all the fields are locked. It will not allow me to add and save my banking info.

Same for me, I get the little red target and I have expenses I need to submit.

Pgautam

Hi @KevinD

I am having the same problem. I can see the banking info tab, but when I click on it, all the fields are locked. It will not allow me to add and save my banking info.

Pragya

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pgautam Bank information is not something I can assist with. You will need to reach out to someone internally regarding this issue. I suggest whomever your manager is and go from there. All I could do is tell you why you can't enter bank information. Because our customers have different ways their employees need to enter bank information (through connectors), I wouldn't be of any help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Pgautam

Thank you @KevinD , will do that

dmacd12
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I am having the same problems as the users in this thread.  Our company told us to login to Work Day and add an expense allocation, which I did and that gave me access to SAP Concur, however, the banking information section for my profile is locked.  Danielle MacDonald - Loblaw Companies Limited (Real Canadian Superstore Banner).  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dmacd12 I looked at your site and things appear to be setup correctly. Unfortunately, I will not be able to help you. I would suggest reaching out to your company's SAP Concur Site Administrator. I don't know who your site admin is, but you should be able to ask around and find out. 

If you cannot find out, log in to SAP Concur, go to the Company Notes section on the SAP Concur home page. Be sure to click the little gray "Read More" to expand the company notes. Here you will see information on contacting Support.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
thangluong

Hi Kevin,

As an Admin, can I add the bank info on behalf of Concur User which locate in different countries? If yes, how can I do that? Can we add US bank info for Concur users locate in different countries with different currency? Thanks!

MADCOX
New Member - Level 1

The site does not have the drop down options to submit an expense accout or to add a checking account.  Videos are useless when the actual site does not match. Please call me 601-331-3882 to discuss

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MADCOX can you please tell me your company name and your first and last name? You can send me a private message if you do not want to post it publicly. I would like to look at your company's site and its configuration. 

Once I go in and look, I can better assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey