cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahobbs
Occasional Member - Level 1

Add additional column to Unsubmitted Expense Entry Analysis Detail

Hi,

I hope my issue is an easy one. We really rely on the Unsubmitted Expense Entry Analysis Details (grouped by employee)… However, my team really could use the additional column of the assigned approver added to the employee name. We are a rather larger company and our employees are spread out all over the USA.

Any suggestions?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ahobbs here is a link to our Cognos 10 resources. Look for the video on Modifying the Concur Standard Expense Accruals Report Demonstration. This should give you a good idea of how to edit the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ahobbs easy is a relative term. LOL. Depends on your level of expertise in using our Cognos reporting tool. If you would consider yourself a novice in using the tool, then the answer would be, it isn't that easy. If you are very familiar with Cognos and report building, then the answer would be, it is pretty easy. 

The standard reports are usually built with multiple queries, so adding a new data item isn't what most people are used to. You need to add the data item to the appropriate query and once added to the query, you add it to the report page (the page that actually displays the results of the query). 

Has your company gone through the upgrade to Cognos 11?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ahobbs
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi,

No we have not switched over to Cognos 11. I have some familiarity with report building in SAP, however, I am well versed in SQL and Database management in general.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ahobbs here is a link to our Cognos 10 resources. Look for the video on Modifying the Concur Standard Expense Accruals Report Demonstration. This should give you a good idea of how to edit the report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey