cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kvonschnase
Occasional Member - Level 1

Add a Standard Form along with addtional step

Currently we download and save a standard company form in pdf format along with the receipts, but we have to check to see it was submitted. I'd like the form to be included as an additional step and possibly carry over some of the same field information from the expense report. Is this possible?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kvonschnase I'm not quite clear on what you are describing and asking. The standard company form is downloaded from where? When you say "we have to check to see it was submitted", I take it you are referring to the standard form. You have to check and see it was submitted to whom? 

What do you mean by additional step? 

If the standard company form is downloaded from your own intranet site, there isn't any way to have the data entered on the form to feed into the user's expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kvonschnase
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, we have a manual process where we download a standard company form, save in pdf, and attach it like a receipt in Concur. I would like to add the form in Concur as an additional step when submitting an expense report. It needs to be filled out and submitted with any travel expense. If possible, could we  build a template of the form, add it as an additional step in concur so we do not have to go to a different drive and manually save and add it? Seems like it could be possible to put it into the system of record rather than have an outside manual process. I'd like to try to build it in concur. Does that make sense?