cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrose1228
Occasional Member - Level 1

Add Multiple Expenses at one-time.

How do we Add Multiple Expenses at one-time?

The old interface allowed "Quick Expenses".

Where is it now? Why would it be removed?

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrose1228 we found that the Quick Expense option was rarely used, so it was not included in our NextGen UI. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mrose1228
Occasional Member - Level 1

I used it every week to do my expenses for two plus years. 

damndaniel23
New Member - Level 1

I used this function every time I submitted a report.   I also can't just see my receipts and add them quickly to the corresponding expenses on the new UI. 
This new UI looks decent but the functionality isn't very user friendly. It takes 3x the amount of time to submit a report.  
Is there a way to go back and use the old interface?

@damndaniel23 enhancements are coming to receipt attachment. They are supposed to be this month and next. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lhealey
New Member - Level 1

Administrative staff use this feature frequently when their executives hand them piles of receipts. Really need this feature. Please consider adding it back. 

diamotom
New Member - Level 2

@KevinDIs this a joke?  Some purposeful "enhancement" so employees get dissuaded from ever submitting expenses?  I used bulk entry of expenses every single time – it was the only thing that made this software bearable.  Now, EVERYTHING takes 3-4X longer – we are pulling people from productivity due to this ABSOLUTE MISS by the product team at Concur.  Relay this to someone who might possibly care and undo the damage!!!!!!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@diamotom I'm just the messenger here. I'm not on the product or development teams. I'm the site moderator and I relay information that is given to me. 

We have over 35,000 different companies using Concur Expense and from what I was told, we tracked the amount of usage of the Quick Expense button and the use across all of our 35K plus users, it was not a significant amount. 

Is your company doing all expenses as out of pocket then? You aren't using corporate credit cards?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
lhealey
New Member - Level 1

Even mid-sized companies have a mix of out of pocket and corporate cards, so this feature (ability to add multiple expenses at once) is crucial, especially to administrative staff who do all the work for the executives.