Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

Accidental personal charge on personal card filling company vehicle

New with company. Accidently charged gas to personal card and filled company vehicle. How do I enter this charge into my SMC expenses to get reimbursed? 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stugotz open up your expense report and look for a button that says New or Add. This starts the process of creating a manual or out of pocket expense. Look for an expense type named Fuel or Gas (or something similar) from the list of Expense types. Fill out all required fields, attach your receipt and save. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.