cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbscott
Occasional Member - Level 2

Ability to add a second approver for expense reports?

Hi!

I was curious if there was a way to add a second approver in Concur? (ex. the manager approves, then it rolls up to the next manager) I saw in the community support that this does appear to be a future but I wanted to ensure it also wouldn't affect each employee in our site as we only want some employees to have two approvers. 

Thanks for the assistance!

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bbscott Hello!  This is something this is already available.  You can add the Expense Approver as the first step, and have a Default Approver 2 as the second step.  You can then add an approver in the user's profile for each approver.  Or you can just have 2 workflow steps for the Expense Approver and it will go to the approver assigned in the profile, and then the next step it will go to that approver's approver.   This would need to be updated by our side, unless someone  at your company has Unrestricted Access.  Let us know if you have more questions!  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bbscott
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks for the response @MelanieT

How could I go about getting unrestricted access to do this? I'm assuming I should reach out to our CSM?

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bbscott You would just need to create a Support ticket, and then it will get routed to the appropriate team that can assist with the modifications. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.