cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juanchosanz
Occasional Member - Level 1

ATM/EFT DISPUTE TEMP CREDIT REVERSAL

Hello Concur Team, I have 1 doubt about how to legalize some cash advance.

Appears a cash advance under the name: "ATM/EFT DISPUTE TEMP CREDIT REVERSAL" for value 57,45.  What mean and why?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Juanchosanz did you use your corporate card at an ATM or did you recently dispute a corporate card charge?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Juanchosanz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, on May 21st I had a problem with Amex. That day I made a cash advance of $57.45 US but at AMEX and Concur it came out twice. So, I opened a dispute in AMEX and attached it to Concur in the expense account in the name of Gastos de Mayo 2022, creating a miscellaneous expense per $322,000 Cop. GE Audit subsequently wrote to me: "One or more of the expenses you have submitted have failed receipt validation. The date of the receipt does not match the date of the credit card transaction." I was checking and here I made a typinng error. My mistake was that the correct value was $222,000 and not $322,000. GE Audit recently created an expense report for me to pay back the surplus. So far everything is understandable, but this advance ("ATM/EFT DISPUTE TEMP CREDIT REVERSAL" for a value of 57.45) surely corresponds to the doubled cash advance. How can I legalize it?