cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheLastMontoya
Occasional Member - Level 1

AMEX Card Transaction not populating in Concur Available Expenses

AMEX Card TransactionsAMEX Card TransactionsConcur Card TransactionsConcur Card Transactions

Straightforward, I bought 2 items from a Walmart 2 weeks ago today. I'm able to see the expense in my credit card transactions, however when I look in my available expenses in Concur it doesn't show up. The charge was originally made on the 24th of January and says it was processed on the 25th of January. I can see transactions that have posted after it but it's the only transaction I have that is not populating over. I've heard some of my counterparts saying they've waited upwards of 2 months before the payment posted to Concur and I imagine there has to be a way to have Concur pull my credit transactions manually.

2 REPLIES 2
Serskine
Occasional Member - Level 3

Have you checked with your Company Concur admin on this? They need to check that the card is assigned to you in the administrative settings under tools. Sometimes un-assigning then re-assigning the card to you will bring those in.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@TheLastMontoya Hello!  I was able to look up and I see that the transaction is in our system, but the status is Prior to Effective date.  You will just need your SAP Concur Admin to release those transactions to you and then you can expense it.  I will send you your admin contact info in a private message. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.