cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErikaWiley
New Member - Level 1

ACTING AS A DELEGATE

I act as a delegate for a number of people within our organisation, doing mainly their expense claims. I now have a gent who works on our site and has no access to Concur whatsoever who has handed me a receipt and he needs to be reimbursed for the amount which he paid for on behalf of the company with his own credit card. 

How can I get rights to do this without him being a user of Concur?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ErikaWiley The short answer is, you cannot. If this is a one-off type situation for this person, then I would reach out to your Finance or Accounting department and ask them how to handle this. If this person is going to be making purchases regularly on behalf of the company, then I would consider getting him set up with an SAP Concur profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ErikaWiley The short answer is, you cannot. If this is a one-off type situation for this person, then I would reach out to your Finance or Accounting department and ask them how to handle this. If this person is going to be making purchases regularly on behalf of the company, then I would consider getting him set up with an SAP Concur profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ErikaWiley
New Member - Level 1

It is definitely a once off type situation. I'll reach out to our finance team. Thank you for your response.