cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amy_moseley
Occasional Member - Level 1

A vendor required small amounts to be confirmed on corporate card bank account

I placed an online order on my corporate credit card on and I received a phone call from the vendor to confirm the billing address. They had to add two small charges to the bank account for me to confirm the amounts. These charges were only supposed to be pending and then deleted. One of these charges has ended up on my Concur account for $0.14. Since it is not a purchase, I cannot add it to a report and I am unable to delete this charge. Is there some way to have this removed?

I have Concur Standard edition

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amy_moseley add it to a report and mark it personal. That way it will not be included in the Requested Amount on the report. All card charges that come in to your SAP Concur profile need to be added to a report no matter what because your company doesn't allow you to delete them. 

No matter what the charge was (accidental personal charge, incorrect charge from a vendor, etc.) add it to a report. Depending on the circumstance, you will most often mark it as personal, unless it is an incorrect or disputed charge. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amy_moseley add it to a report and mark it personal. That way it will not be included in the Requested Amount on the report. All card charges that come in to your SAP Concur profile need to be added to a report no matter what because your company doesn't allow you to delete them. 

No matter what the charge was (accidental personal charge, incorrect charge from a vendor, etc.) add it to a report. Depending on the circumstance, you will most often mark it as personal, unless it is an incorrect or disputed charge. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.