cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helen01
Occasional Member - Level 1

A project code is missing in drop down list

Hi Team,

I have an issue to find a project code in drop down list.

My company confirmed that there is no issue from their side.

Could you please help me out to figure this out why this code (WI01-081667) is not shown up?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Helen01 I went into your site and opened up the Cognos reporting to try and retrieve a list of all the possible project codes for allocations. When I tried to filter the list down by the project code you provided, nothing appeared for me. 

I did see project codes that ended in 081665 and 081668. You are sure you have the correct code? 

Maybe the project was closed out and removed or maybe I am missing something. 

I would ask whomever told you that the project code is good from their end, to get on a call where you can share you screen with them and they can walk you through how to find it. They will see that it doesn't come up for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Vijarchana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello,

Did you try all type of search i.e. filter by text, code?

Regards,

Archana

Helen01

Hello, 

Yes I did try all type of filters. e.g., text, code, and either.

Regards,

Helen

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Helen01 I went into your site and opened up the Cognos reporting to try and retrieve a list of all the possible project codes for allocations. When I tried to filter the list down by the project code you provided, nothing appeared for me. 

I did see project codes that ended in 081665 and 081668. You are sure you have the correct code? 

Maybe the project was closed out and removed or maybe I am missing something. 

I would ask whomever told you that the project code is good from their end, to get on a call where you can share you screen with them and they can walk you through how to find it. They will see that it doesn't come up for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Helen01

Dear Kevin Dorsey,

Thanks for your kind guidance.

I had reached out to them and they implemented the code number manually.

The project is now shown up on list.

Appreciate for your support.

Best regards,

Helen