cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosabutler
Occasional Member - Level 1

adding a new user

I am a new Company Administrator and I am trying to add a new user.  When clicking on "add a new user" nothing shows up for that user name I am trying to add.  I try adding it manually but when I try to complete the Expense and Invoice setting under the the dropped down to add the employee does not contain their name.  Not sure where to go from here! 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rosabutler I'm not quite following the issue. When you click Add new user, everything is entered manually. When you say the "I try to complete the Expense and Invoice setting under the drop down..." Which drop down? Can you provide a screenshot for me please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
asifrupani
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi 

I am also trying to create a new user and click on save and notify the new user, but nothing happens and I do not see their name under the users' list.

xillia
New Member - Level 2

I am trying to add a User Manually, but it does not give me the option to use an Employee ID only ERP Vendor Business Name, I tried to connect to QuickBooks Desktop ERP but that didn't work either.