Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phani_Krishna
Occasional Member - Level 1

Work flow report

Hi ,

Please help me how to create below cognos report

Columns required in Report-----

COA Name, email, HUID (Emp ID) (include only info for COA with approval time expired where step action completed by Concur)
Report Name, Report Type, TUB (Allocation Custom 1), ORG (Allocation Custom 2), Date auto-approved to Back Office due to approval time expire (workflow)

Bursting need be like below description-----

Custom burst (there will be two identical reports, one using the HULIVE TUB custom burst list and the other the HU LIVE TUB/ORG custom burst list. The HULIVE TUB/ORG is a 2 variable list so you will need to concatenate the TUB and ORG values from the COA Cost Center as found on the report.

1 REPLY 1
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Phani_Krishna Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. However, we don't create Cognos reports as moderators in the SAP Concur Community. I can give you a contact of your SAP Concur Administrator that can either assist with getting your in touch with a user within your company that creates Cognos reports or by submitting a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal. 

Did you have a specific question or do you need help creating the report?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.