cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Justyna
Occasional Member - Level 1

Schedule for the last business day of a month

I would like to schedule some reports to be sent out automatically on the Mont End Closure.

In our organization this is the last day of the month, unless it is Saturday or Sunday - then it is the last working day of the month.

So the thing is that I need to schedule some reports for the last business day in a month.
Any idea/ advice how to do it?

Justyna

2 REPLIES 2
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Justyna,

Unfortunately, there isn't an option to schedule a report to run on the last business day of the month. The scheduling tool doesn't distinguish business days. 

Also, one thing to keep in mind with scheduling is that to make sure that all the data from the last business day is included, the schedule should be set to run the day after the last business day. If not, the data from that day will not be included and your month end numbers would be off. Also, since SAP Concur doesn't shut down on the weekends, what if an employee enters some expenses on the last Saturday or Sunday of a month? How would that data be included? It would either not be accounted for or it would end up on the next month's report and would therefore give you an inaccurate accounting of that month's data. 

I would suggest manually running the report you need or just have it scheduled to run the day after the last day of the month. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.